Kekoā Nappy | Salmon
Kekoā modern cloth nappies give your baby the freedom to move with flexible stretch wings, and a light-weight trim design. New Zealand owned and designed for the mini explorer in your family.
Flexible stretch wings
- for greater movement and fit
- hip snaps to prevent wing droop
- cross over wing snaps for a smaller fit
Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ)
- quick to draw moisture away
- dark colour to minimize staining
- fast to air dry after washing (great in New Zealand’s damp climate)
- easier to clean than traditional internal fabrics
- no cover needed
- stay-dry tummy panel
- back pocket opening
Adjustable rise snaps
- to fit from approx. 3.5kg-16kg
- Fleece topped microfiber (4-layers total)
Microfiber is quicker to absorb but doesn’t hold as much liquid as natural fibers like our bamboo terry. This insert is best placed closest to baby inside the pocket.
- Bamboo terry (6-layers total)
These inserts are hourglass shape to help get a trim fit when the elastics of the nappy are tucked into the underwear line.